Thursday, September 18, 2008

Winchester Auditions for Chickin' Lickin'


Well, here I am at the ad-person's place. Where's the truckload of crispy crackly chicken? How do I get it?

You have to audition first.

Audition? For what?

The role of the Chickin' Lickin' mascot. Put on this chicken costume.

A cat in a chicken costume? You must be kidding.

You wore a mouse costume once. It's a well-known fact you have no pride when it comes to food.

I feel like an idiot. Look at all these bozos.

You look very . . . chickenish. Don't forget you have to act like a chicken. Cluck. Scratch in the dirt.

Could this be more humiliating? What do I get if I'm picked as mascot?

All the Chickin' Lickin' you can eat. This is where The Writer and Her Husband buy buckets of that crispy crackly chicken you love so much.

Get out of the way, you imposters! Cluck, cluck, cluck! Scritch, scratch, scritch!




2 comments:

TamraW said...

I, for one, think Winchester would make an amazing Chickin' Lickin' mascot.

ellsworth said...

He didn't get the job, much to his dismay.