Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ellsworth Missed Her Blogaversary


Oh, no!

Wha--? You woke me up from a good dream. I was just about to catch this mouse--

Look at the calendar. It's September 23!

So? It's the day after the first day of fall. Did we miss a leaf dropping or something?

Yes! We missed my blogaversary! On August 12, 2007, I created this blog and wrote my first post. Since then I've written over 200 posts. And we didn't celebrate!

We still can.

Really?

Let's go out to dinner. I know just the place. Very swanky.

How are we going to get there? Take a taxi?

I can spring for a fancy dinner but not a taxi, too. I know! We'll ride the school bus. It stops right in front of this restaurant. With all those kids, who'll notice a stuffed elephant and a cat?

But the school bus runs at 3:30 in the afternoon. Who eats dinner at that hour?

I know, it's tres declasse, but what can you do? We'll go Thursday. It's a date!



No comments: