Sunday, September 21, 2008

Award Time!



We've won an award! Becky of Becky's Book Reviews has nominated our blog for an award!

At last I'm on the red carpet where I rightfully belong. "Over here, Mr. Winchester!" "Winchester, look this way!" So many photographers . . . I hardly know where to look.

There's only one photographer and she's not very good. Let's tell people about the "I *Heart* Your Blog" award and make our own nominations.

Four score and seven years ago--

You're not supposed to make a speech!

Why not? Every one does when they win something. Friends, Romans, and countrymen--

Here are rules: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog, 2) add the link of the person who awarded it to you to your blog, 3) nominate at least 7 other blogs, 4) add links to those blogs to your blog, 5) leave a nice warm message for each of your nominees!

Ladies and jellybeans, I stand here before you to sit behind you to tell you something I know nothing about--


I bet you have a little speech all ready, don't you?

Well . . . you like me! You really like me!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww....thanks Ellsworth, Candice, and Winchester :)

Sara said...

Thank you! I'm on a bit of blog break right now, to work on revisions, so I don't have the right shoes to walk the red carpet. :) But it looks like Mr. Winchester's got the spotlight anyway. He should meet my daughter's new kitten, Astrid.

Congrats on being part of the Cybils non-fiction PB panel!

ellsworth said...

That's okay, Sara. The Writer took a blog break all summer. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Julie said...

Thanks, Ellsworth and Winchester!

MotherReader said...

Thank you so much. You made my day. I'm passing on the love right now.

ellsworth said...

Isn't this fun? It's nice to share new blogs and, as Mother Reader said, pass on the love!