Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ellsworth's and Winchester's Guide to Life


I've typed the title page to our handbook. What do you think?

I think you've made a slight mistake.

What mistake? I spelled your name right.

But you put your name first. And it's in great big type. My name is in little puny type.

"Ellsworth's and Winchester's Guide to Life" sounds better than "Winchester's and Ellsworth's Guide to Life."

That depends on who's listening. You're a big title hog!

This book was my idea! Go write your own handbook!

I will! And it'll be way better than your stale old book. Mine will be a best seller. I'll be on Letterman and Cat-prah.

Cat-prah? What's that?

A talk show for cats. Cat-prah is very influential in the media world. My book will leave yours in the dust!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to hear what these two have to say in their Guide to Life :)

ellsworth said...

We have differing opinions and are writing separate guides. You can be sure mine will be the best!