Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Winchester's New Neighbor


What are you looking at, Winchester?

The new neighbors are moving in. I hope they have a cat my age to play with.

You don't go outside except when you go to the vet's.

That shows how little you know about cats. I'm friends with a lot of cats in the neighborhood. There's Pyewackit, that gray tabby who thinks she's all that and a bag of kibble. And there's George. He has a ripped ear which he says he got fighting a wolf. Some cats are such blow-hards.

And you aren't, huh? I happen to remember--

Look! There is a new cat! Hochi-mama! What a fine female!

Are you actually licking your chops? Uh-oh. This can't be good.

2 comments:

TamraW said...

Oh, my!

Those poor new neighbors have no idea what they're in for!

I hope they have a large stash of kibble.

ellsworth said...

Stay tuned . . .