Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ellsworth's Journal Gets a Makeover

Look at us! Aren't we gorgeous!

Whoa, hold the litter box! What happened?

The Writer decided we needed a makeover. Ellsworth's Journal is so special, she didn't want it to look like a lot of other blogs out there.

The Writer didn't do this herself. She doesn't even know where the flash button is on her camera.

No, The Writer has long had blog-banner-envy. She tried for hours and hours to create a blog banner with my picture. What she got was a gigantic photograph of me that took up the whole page.

That is scary.

So she hired that wonderful website and blog designer. The Writer told the lady at Sadie Olive (the name of the company) sort of what she wanted and this is what she came up with. The Writer is thrilled. So am I.

And so am I. At last I'm not just an afterthought underneath the title.

4 comments:

zoobaloogle said...

Nice new look!

Becky said...

I love it! It looks great :)

Sadie Olive said...

I'm so glad I made all three of you happy! :)

ellsworth said...

Zoo, Becky, and especially Sara, thanks for checking out the new glamorous Ellsworth's Journal. Of course Winchester wanted to change the name to "Winchester's Journal."
Silly old cat.