Friday, January 25, 2008

Winchester Is Cured


Ooooh. I'm still so sick from this computer virus. All I can do is lie around. And maybe eat a little chicken fricasee.

You shouldn't eat solid food. I have the very thing for you.

Ellsworth, can you cure me?

Yes. I made you some chicken broth.

I've never heard of chicken broth. What part of the chicken does it come from?

The whole chicken. I took a chicken and squeezed really hard. What came out is chicken broth.

Ewwww! Water from a wrung out chicken! No way am I touching that stuff! I feel much better!

I told you I could cure you. Heheheh.

2 comments:

TamraW said...

Oh, Winchester!

Take two chocolates and call me in the morning!

ellsworth said...

Winchester actually doesn't like chocolate, but The Writer followed your advice and *she's* feeling much better! Thanks, Tami!