Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween-ish


I won't be doing my Saturday library book tomorrow either. Last weekend, The Writer was away and the weekend before that I was at the haunted bed and breakfast. And tomorrow, The Writer will be at a conference.

Neglecting us again!

You hardly look neglected. Let's just say you are not a "mediumish" cat, to use your own word. Anyway, I thought I'd share a picture The Writer took on our way home from the pumpkin patch. She saw those four black buzzards perched on the roof of that old house and had to stop. Unfortunately, The Writer didn't know where the zoom button was on her camera (she's a little slow on the uptake sometimes), so it's not the best picture. The vultures didn't like her staring at them, so they kept moving along the rooftop. Finally they got disgusted and flapped away. But aren't they truly Halloween-ish?

The one on the chimney looks like my cousin Pyewacket.

No comments: