Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ellsworth's New Friend


Winchester isn't the only cat out there. I found a new friend. Her name is Xenia. She was named after Princess Anastasia's cousin. Anastasia was a real person in Russia a long time ago.

Why wasn't I named Anastasia, after the princess? No, I got named after her cousin. Most people think I'm named after some place in Ohio.

So, Xenia, what do you want to do today? Have a tea party? Wear a funny hat?

Just try putting a hat on me, Short Stuff. Did I mention I should have been named after a queen? People think I'm grumpy but that's just because they don't give me the respect I deserve. Why aren't you courtseying?

Uh-oh.

3 comments:

TamraW said...

Oh, poor, poor Ellsworth!

He has no idea what he's gotten himself into . . .

Becky said...

Just wanted to say that I love your blog. :)

ellsworth said...

It's hard finding a new good friend. I think I should have kept the one I had . . .