Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ellsworth Goes Scrapbooking


The Writer has a secret. She would have everyone believe that she toils at her computer every day including Christmas and her birthday (usually true). But on Friday afternoon--look out! She grabs her papers and tools and crop bag and goes cropping.

Cropping? Isn't that what horses do when they eat grass?

It's also a nickname for going scrapbooking. Scrapbookers like to get together in a store that sells nothing but scrapbook supplies. Sort of like an old-time quilting bee. They work and laugh and talk. The Writer says scrapbooking gives her time to think away from her computer. She took me last Friday and we worked on some Halloween projects. Here I am in the The Cropper's Corner, our favorite scrapbook store.

The Writer is also a designer for The Croppers Corner. That means she creates projects for display. She also teaches classes. I had a good time. In my next post, I'll show you what we made.

No comments: