Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello!

Welcome to my diary. You might be thinking a stuffed animal doesn't do much except sit on a shelf. I've had a lot of adventures in my day. In fact, I'm off on a new adventure right this very minute.

This week The Writer started a new Time Spies book starring Yours Truly. Well, there are other characters in the book but I'm the most important! The Writer is working kind of slow. It's really hot here in Virginia and The Writer feels sleepy in the afternoons. She's writing Chapter Two now. Me--and the other characters--are hanging off the side of a mountain! It's very exciting. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

At least she didn't leave you back in Chapter One wearing a tiara!

That's Winchester. He's the black and white cat who has a small role in the Time Spies books.

That's not true!

Okay, you're definitely not small. The vet put you on a diet, but you keep sneaking food. The Writer said she's going to send you to Cat Weight Watchers--

Are there no secrets here?

Anyway, I'm glad to be off on a new adventure. When I have time, I'll tell you about my very first adventure, back when I was a young stuffed elephant.

Puh-leeze! 'When I have time' . . . like you have a packed appointment calendar.

Pay no attention to the cat. I don't. Until next time.

No comments: